We are in animated world with the cupcakes

Oh my God, these nails are gorgeous. I would like to have them myself, only I have to figure out where to find them. In any event I know that it is some of the cupcakes thing. So for the people of creative cool animation who love these nails I have further information search.
It is really urban!!

nails

It is same animation from the shirt on the white nails. Awesome!!!

nails2

I love the nails above. Funky...

nails-3

The Pepsi, Fanta and the rest are not my favotites and they never will be I think.

It is so tough for the girls. But those gray with pink skull is just crazy ...

nails4

This is just weird, you just mind your nails. I would like to propose it that, if I could nail varnish this. Must have a try out sometimes, but I am really sure that it will be a little mess. XDXDXD...

nails5

I think that necklace really like rock. Reminds me of the punks and anarchism. It is time for freedom. I've learned that my best friend Joel, he is a metalhead.

nails-7

nails-8

De nagels zijn gewoon te sexy!!!

Pic: Find at Urban start and had bin inspirated by creative nails...

3 opmerkingen:

Roxanne van de Zanden zei

WOW
Die nagels
GENIAAL!
By the way
thanks voor je reactie's op mijn blog
X0X0

Lexie V. zei

Dope idd!

ARANXA. zei

i would never pull thos nails off, but I LOVE SEEING THEM ;D